The past twenty-five years in the business have given me an invaluable knowledge base for all things home and real estate. It is a practice in every sense and has become second nature to me! The areas I specialize in and enjoy are:
- Meeting and connecting with buyers and sellers to understand and make a plan for their next move
- Touring homes of sellers and advising them what they can do to increase value and shorten days on market
- Pricing homes and helping buyers and sellers understand how value works in current day, appraisal process and projecting future resale.
- Consulting with our professional photographer on staging to best capture a home
- Enjoying a cooperative relationship with fellow Realtors and promoting, sharing information on seller and buyer needs. Oklahoma City is still a small community in this way and more deals happen by Realtors networking then people realize. We were awarded the Most Cooperative Realtor award by our peers in 2017… presented by the OKC Metro Association of Realtors.
- All areas of marketing and efficiency through technology in promoting homes for sale.
- Helping buyers by setting us a buyer’s search for them so they don’t miss any new listings or price changes in their criteria.
- Showing buyers and idea sharing of what can be done to potential homes to make it fit their wants/needs or add value.
- LISTEN and PROBLEM solve for our clients before, during and after the sale.
- Continuing on as our clients real estate advisor – this is an active, lifetime role for us and we love being the communities go-to for all things “house.”
My background and education is in public relations, marketing and advertising and I have a strong passion for these areas. I grew up with my father owning an advertising company so I was raised always thinking of how to sell/promote something. Funny but true.
My involvement with the neighborhoods in OKC and especially the ones I have called home, Belle Isle and Edgemere Park have been some of my favorite work. Seeing neighbors come together for shared interests is a rare thing and worth celebrating. I dig in deep in this area and give my knowledge and resources when needed.
I also love history and especially how it relates to the connection between home and person. Homes are a dynamic place that share the experience of those who have lived and visited there in it’s history. People are born, die, laugh, cry, have first dates, have holiday meals, visit with friends and neighbors, write their first published book, invent their masterpiece, make an impression on children, realize as children what to take with them through live and most of all – love and cherish one another.
- Realtor Associate at RE/MAX Preferred Properties, Oklahoma City
- Realtor Associate at Churchill Brown Realtors, Oklahoma City/Nichols Hills
- Realtor Associate at Metro Mark Realtors, Oklahoma City/Nichols Hills
- Realtor Associate at RE/MAX Associates Edmond
- Realtor Associate at RE/MAX First Oklahoma City/Nichols Hills
- RE/MAX Oklahoma Top Five Teams 2017
- RE/MAX Chairman’s Club 2017
- RE/MAX Oklahoma Top Ten Teams 2016
- RE/MAX Platinum Club 2016
- RE/MAX Cooperative Spirit Award 2016
- Top Selling and Listing Realtor for Belle Isle Neighborhood (Over 100 homes SOLD) – 2010-2018
- Churchill Brown Platinum Circle, selling over 10 million in production
- Churchill Brown Associate of the Year
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- Oklahoma Association of Realtors State Director 2015-2017
- Oklahoma City Metro Assoc. of Realtors Board of Director 2011-2014
- Oklahoma City Metro Assoc. of Realtors MLS Special Committee 2014
- Oklahoma City Metro Assoc. of Realtors GenNext Chair 2014-2015
- Wileman’s Belle Isle Neighborhood Board of Director
- Wileman’s Belle Isle Neighborhood Communications Director
- Wileman’s Belle Isle Neighborhood Security Director
- Wileman’s Belle Isle Neighborhood Past President
- Calm Waters Facilitator – Families dealing with divorce
- Neighborhood Alliance – Good Neighbor Award Nominee 2011
- Neighborhood Alliance – Neighborhood Leaders of Today Graduate
- Member of St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral
- Member of Oklahoma City Golf and Country Club
- Past Member of Junior League OKC
- Past Member of Edgemere Park Neighborhood Board of Directors
- Practicing yoga as often as possible
- Spending time with family, friends and neighbors
- Reading and writing
- Travel and learning about new places
- Board and card games
- Cooking at home with Alan
- Our three kitties: Jack, Izzy Pearl and Tippy
- Referrals from clients and other Realtors – we love working in and outside of Oklahoma and being real estate matchmakers.
- Ranch style
- New Construction
- (405) 473-8887Mobile Phone
- (405) 751-4848 Work Phone
- DRE#: 118321License Number